SAP for Banking: Business Processes
The SAP for Banking solution portfolio enables you to perform the range of business activities involved with running your banking organization efficiently. SAP for Banking supports the full range of operational processes you perform to execute contracts in all product and service areas, including:
- Finance and lease operations - SAP solutions enable contract maintenance, as well as the management of contract events such as the rollover of pricing agreements. With SAP solutions, you can use payment schemes for invoicing, monitor the payment schemes, and, if necessary, issue dunning notices. The solutions also support the creation and disbursement of loans and leases, as well as the maintenance of collateral data.
- Checking and deposit account operations - With SAP solutions, you can manage all processes involving checks and deposits during the life cycle of an account contract, including exception handling, periodic settlements, and intraday calculations. Our solutions support reliable and flexible accounting, and they can handle high transaction volumes across a large number of accounts.
- Corporate strategy management - SAP solutions enable you to define, implement, and review your corporate strategy. Our solutions support a collaborative budgeting and planning process while helping you integrate strategic, operational, and financial plans to ensure that all business activities are in line with the business strategy. You can then manage the allocation of financial resources to investments.
- Finance and management accounting - With SAP solutions, you can maintain a consistent, reconciled, auditable set of books for statutory reporting, as well as for consolidation and management support. Our solutions can improve transparency and enable you to reduce overall costs and manage fixed assets and resources. By optimizing your finance and management accounting processes, you can also improve your physical inventory management, resource tracking, and asset accounting processes.
- Regulatory compliance - SAP solutions help you manage complex compliance activities, simplifying the tasks of providing detailed information about business structures and key performance indicators (KPIs) and of communicating an increasing amount of business information to stakeholders. Our solutions address your need for transparency and accountability - and can enhance your ability to enforce requirements and prevent illegal activities.
- Human capital management - SAP solutions enable you to fully integrate employee-related processes and information with business processes and strategies