SAP for Insurance: Business Benefits
With SAP for Insurance, you can gain the following benefits:
- Better business decisions - SAP for Insurance provides faster, more accurate information through real-time data access and display via role-based dashboards and reports. You get the package you can afford and the coverage you need.
- Maximized effectiveness and efficiency - Through reduced operational costs and cycle times, SAP for Insurance can help you realize your goals, maximize employee productivity, and capitalize on market trends -- thanks to automated processing, workflow control, and workload balancing.
- Real-time organizational control - SAP for Insurance enables managed control of operations through sophisticated workflow and data-decisioning solutions - geared to your individual business philosophy and the coverage you can realistically provide.
- Successful compliance management - With SAP for Insurance, you can reduce compliance cost, analyze risk factors, and minimize the impact on operations associated with unique compliance responsibilities. You can take into consideration customer information privacy, sales practices, and licensing requirements.
- Optimized investments - SAP for Insurance enables you to leverage existing IT investments through a flexible system architecture - supported by a powerful, long-term, step-by-step approach towards strategic business systems -- while creating value from short-term technology investments as well.
- Increased revenue - With SAP for Insurance, you can realize true investment income, win in segmented markets, implement new sales channels, maximize cash flow, and optimize reserves.
- Improved customer relations - SAP for Insurance brings together the capabilities that enable you to achieve high customer satisfaction and retention - from easy access to data, greater service options, and dynamic online capabilities, to relevant products, enhanced channel management, and convenient payment options.